Major Home Inspo

16:43





Recently, the prospect of having my own flat hasn't seemed a millions miles away and I've been collecting some major home inspo via Instagram and Google, all these blush pink tones, the 50 shades of grey, the whites from soft to bright, those chic Scandi prints, the hints of gold, the beds and sofas layered with a thousand throws and cushions, everything is so enticing. 

I think I have a clear vision now of what I want my own space (when I get it) to look like so I compiled some mood boards to keep as reference and thought I'd share them here as I know this aesthetic has become so desirable and I can see why. I hope this inspires you as much it does me.

*none of these images belong to me, all are a result of either an Instagram or a Google search.

You Might Also Like

0 comments