Bobbi Brown Haul

16:04






I recently put in an order with Bobbi Brown for the much raved about Face Mist with chamomile, green tea & cucumber extract, but whilst online I thought I'd also try the blotting papers, I had been meaning to pick up the MAC ones for ages, so I thought why not. I'm literally loving the face mist, the scent is light and fresh, not overpowering and the feel is refreshing and hydrating, it really sinks into the skin rather than sitting on top, works great on bare skin and over make up. I have only tried the blotting papers a few times but they do the trick just fine.

I also received a few deluxe samples with my order, the Instant Detox Mask- a clearing charcoal mask, the Extra Repair Moisture Cream- an extremely hydrating moisturiser, Hydrating Face Cream- another hydrating moisturiser and lastly the Extra Repair Eye Cream- the most deeply moisturising eye cream I have ever tried.

Have you picked up anything new recently?


You Might Also Like

0 comments