Haircare Routine, My Favourites

19:47




I have been using a lot of the same haircare for quite some time now, I do still try other products but I have some very firm favourites now that bounce back to every time, I have also added a few new products lately that I already know are holy grail. 

I have used Kerastase Bain Divalent (250ml/ £17.50) on and off for the last few years, it's amazing for oily roots/ dry ends, it completely removes any greasiness without drying the hair at all. I have been loving the Bumble & Bumble Invisible Oil Shampoo (250ml/ £23) and Conditioner (200ml/ £25) for a long while now and I think I have been converted to this whole range although I do still love the Redken All Soft range which works a treat, this "invisible oil" really hydrates the hair and makes it more manageable without weighing it down. As for masks I have been using the Kiehl's Olive Fruit Oil Deeply Repairative Hair Pak (200ml/ £26) for the last few months which is super moisturising but again leaves the hair weightless.




Styling wise I've been obsessed with the Bumble & Bumble Invisible Oil Primer (250ml/ £20.50) and Invisible Oil (100ml/ £33) for months now, like I say I love the entire range, the primer is lovely for detangling, general heat protection and refreshing hair inbetween washes, and the oil can be used on wet or dry hair to tame frizz and add moisture and shine. The Kerastase Elixir Ultime (100ml/ £37) is a new addition but is very similar to the Invisible Oil, leaves hair so easy to manage, super shiny, weightless and healthy looking, it smells amazing too. I use this on wet hair before blow drying and as a styling products on the ends once dry.

Another firm favourite is the Bumble & Bumble Pret-a-Powder (56g/ £22) which seems a little pricey for a glorified baby powder, but it's much more than that, this powder is so fine you can barely see it in the hair, it's great as a dry shampoo for greasy roots but it's also good for creating volume at the crown and the mid lengths which I love as you don't get as much build up as with sprays. Lastly I like the Percy & Reed Wonder Balm (75ml/ £18) as a finishing product on dry hair, it's not sticky and really helps keep stray hairs and frizz under control, also doesn't build up so can be applied and reapplied during the day. 

What are your haircare favs?






You Might Also Like

0 comments