Collective MAC Haul

20:41





Swatches: top row: Stone Lipstick, Give In Lipstick, Promise me Velvetease Lip Pencil/ 
bottom row: Stripdown Lip Liner, Cultured Pro Lip Liner, Boldly Bare Lip Liner

Having a bit of a MAC moment lately and picked up quite a few bits so thought I would put together a little collective haul. Still loving the lip liners, I picked up 2 normal lip pencils in Stripdown & Boldly bare and one ProLongwear lip pencil in Cultured which is already a firm favourite of mine. I got an email from MAC about some limited shades for lipsticks and fell in love with a peachy coral Give In, I also ordered Stone lipstick after hearing so much hype, I know it's not very Summer-y but I want to use it for some ombré looks and also just to mix with some of my favourite nudes. They had 30% off certain products as they are being discontinued so I picked up one of the Velvetease Lip Pencils in the shade Promise Me too. Lastly I ordered the Turquatic perfume on a bit of a whim to be honest, I'm so glad I did though, I have wanted to repurchase this 100 times, it reminds me of uni and summertime, it's so fresh and feminine, perfect.




You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Fab haul! The colour of the swatches looks amazing!

    Abigail Alice x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! Love a good mac haul :) managed to get some amazing new nudes x

      Delete