Another Haul

17:35






A couple of months back I was on the hunt for some more travel friendly bits and bobs, so I headed to Oxford Circus, as you do. Of course the first stop was & Other Stories where I got my hands on this gorgeous pink suede clutch/ cosmetics bag for a bargain price as I got an even bigger discount after returning and empty beauty bottle, I also picked up a box of their in ideal polish remover wipes and a new bottle of brush cleanser. Next was Liberty as I needed to get to an Aesop for a fresh tube of my Control spot treatment, and lastly Muji, surprisingly I didn't pick up any stationary and headed straight to the practical section, I got some of the pre soaked cotton buds and the travel packs which come individually wrapped in packs of 10, and of course a beauty item, I decided to give the All In One Essence for dry skin a go as I really love the lighter version and my skin has been on the drier side lately. Did you pick up anything cool lately? 




You Might Also Like

0 comments