Some Charlotte Tilbury

13:18





When I saw Charlotte Tilbury had a new brow gel out, I knew I had to try it 1. Because of the great reviews so far and 2. I could not find my faithful L'oreal Artist Plumper anywhere and it needed replacing. 

I ordered the Legendary Brows in Clear and I have to say I'm really loving the tiny precise brush, applies just the right amount of product, I also ordered one of the KISSING lipsticks from the new Hot Lips collection in the shade Kim KW, it's a very pale nude pink which reminds me of MAC Fleshpot, but just has a much more hydrating formula and slightly less pigment. A couple of months ago I picked up some other bits that I hadn't really mentioned on here before so I thought I would add them in, the first was another lipstick in the shade Nude Kate, which is a really soft brown nude which reminds me a little bit of the Maybelline Tantalizing Taupe lipstick that I love so much. The Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks are really creamy and moisturising which is what I love about them, you don't realise you are wearing lipstick and they smell lovely too. Lastly I chose the Lip Cheat in Iconic Nude, just because I cannot pass up a good nude liner these days and it did not disappoint. Have you tried any of these? 




You Might Also Like

0 comments