Bobbi Brown Corrector

06:00


Bobbi Brown Corrector in Bisque (£19.00/1.4g)

I picked this up a few months ago in Duty Free, it had been on my list for a long time since these 'colour correctors' have really hit the stage over the last year or so, I know they have always been around and I remember being obsessed with the colour wheel from Sephora and the Green Mac Select Cover Up before it was discontinued. Anyway, redness is the least of my worries now and I really have to concentrate on my dreadful dark circles, I'm very very pale so it makes them seem even worse on me. As I am sure you have learnt from various youtube tutorials, art classes, general knowledge even that blue is opposite orange on the colour wheel so the idea is that Orange will cancel out any of the dark blue tones to even out the skin before layering on concealer.

I chose the shade Bisque, blindly I must say as I was in Duty Free and its pretty much self service there unless you're lucky, I know a lot of people use light bisque but I thought I definitely needed more orange. It works perfectly, it's a lovely creamy consistency perfect texture for the under eye area and you can instantly see the skin level out to one (almost) even tone, I say almost because of course it's not miracle worker there will always be a little blue left (for me anyway) but I love it, I think I will go for Light Bisque next time and see how they compare.

For reference, I usually use this with Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in Vanilla to highlight the area after. In MAC terms I am around an NC15/NC20.





You Might Also Like

0 comments