Some Empties

14:05


My empties have been piling up for months now, so I will be breaking them down into smaller groups from now on. These are some of the haircare empties from recent months.


Toni & Guy/ Straight & Protect/ Shampoo & Conditioner
These were just some travel sizes that I finally used up, I did actually like these a lot, the shampoo was deep cleansing without being stripping, the conditioner was good nice and light but not hydrating enough for me, they smelt great too.


Herbal Essences/ Nourish Me Butter/ Shampoo & Conditioner
I love all Herbal Essence duos to be honest, they always perform and are so well priced. I know they are probably the type that only treat the surface of the hair and don't do any long lasting magic but this is reflected in the price. Anyway, this one smells gorgeous (cupuacu butter scent), the shampoo lathers up a dream and the conditioner really did leave my hair feeling soft and nourished.


H&M/ Knot A Problem
Sweet & fruity scented spray to help with detangling and general conditioning of wet hair, definitely does what it says on the tin, I did have to use a lot but there was no evident build up or residue. Perfect.

H&M/ The Works Session Hairspray
Again with the sweet fruity scent, a very very lightweight hairspray with light hold, easy to brush out with no white powdery remnants. I really liked this hairspray and I'm not usually a fan of any hairspray to be honest but sometimes it's just necessary for fly aways etc. I have already repurchased.

Garnier/ Ultimate Blends/ Heat Protection Milk
Oh my God did I love this stuff!! Seriously, the scent had me at 'Hello', I can't really describe it, just sweet and milky but amazing! This is again a type of leave in conditioner/ heat protector/ detangling hybrid, not to be used on dry hair but I did use it very sparingly on my ends when dry as my hair is super dehydrated. It's pretty heavy for dry hair but works a treat on damp hair, I will definitely be repurchasing this.


Bumble & Bumble/ Hairdresser's Invisible Oil/ Shampoo & Conditioner
I actually ordered these on a whim because I needed some new travel sizes and I had always heard about this range so thought why not? I'm really chuffed with it, so much so that I now have the full size of everything in the range... Whoops! It really is invisible, the shampoos thoroughly cleanses to the point of legitimate squeaks, and the conditioner is very lightweight but deceptively nourishing. This is a great range for my hair type as I have very fine hair, but shed loads of it. 

Hope these mini reviews were helpful, have you tried any of these products?




You Might Also Like

0 comments