Bobbi Brown Skincare To Go

21:52






I actually picked these up months ago and unfortunately they are no longer available, they sold out very fast due to the great value, however I thought I would review them as they are all products that can be bought in full size,

The main box set was £20 and contained:
Hydrating Face Cream (15ml)
Very lightweight moisturiser with a lovely soft scent and leaves skin hydrated and smooth.
Hydrating Eye Cream (7ml)
Very thin texture, easy to blend, lightweight, creamy and hydrating, sinks in quickly.
Soothing Cleansing Oil (30ml)
Comes with a pump, very easy to use, removes all make up quickly and easily, leaves no residue, smells great and skin feels hydrated afterwards.

It also included a sample of the Pore Perfector which I have yet to try. I was lucky enough to nab two of these boxes, I'm sor glad I did because I love everything and they are great travel sizes, lasting me ages, I haven't even started on the 2nd box yet.

I also purchased separately the Instant Longwear Make Up Remover (£9/ 30ml) which is a bi-phase liquid that removes make up so effortlessly and leaves a silky feeling on the skin, so great I have already been and purchased a full sized bottle; and the Vitamin Enriched Face Base (15ml/ around £10) I have been using this in conjunction with everything else but as I find it slightly more hydrating I use this as a night cream (instead of a make up base) and I love it, a little really goes a long way and skin feels instantly soft and plump.

I got a bit travel size crazy and also picked up the Mini Mask Trio (£10) which has a mini of each of the new masks she has added to the range, the Cream Shadow Stick Duo (£15) which has two mini shadow sticks in complimentary shades Bark & Sunlight Gold which are amazing and finally I picked up on of the Empties (£11) sets which basically has empty containers to use whichever products you want when you go away, I have a lot from muji but these are really great quality and look very chic, the set contains 3ml jar, 7ml jar x2, 15ml bottle, 30ml bottle, spatula, funnel and labels.

I hope they release some more products in trial size soon as they are great for travelling or just getting to know a brand without having to rush splashing out on the full size.






You Might Also Like

0 comments