Lush Let the Good Times Roll

10:35



Lush Let the Good Times Roll cleanser

Omg! Is all I can say for this, so I picked this up a few months ago after using the Buche De Noel over Christmas and I'm pretty sure I can say I will be repurchasing this over and over again.

It has a super sweet scent so if you don't like that look away now, it's supposed to be popcorn as that is what it contains but I find its more like real sweets, either way, I love it. It has a grainy texture which makes it a kind of 2-in-1 exfoliator/ cleanser, so handy for travel! 

I remove all my make up first with an oil or a balm, and then take a pinch of this, wet it in my hands and smooth it all over my face, rubbing it in where I want to exfoliate. Then just splash it off with warm water and it leaves my skin so smooth and soft, it does leave a slight residue, not sticky or greasy but just like an added layer of moisture which is perfect after exfoliating so the skin doesn't feel right or stripped. 

I'm a huge fan and I'm nearly finished with my current tub so I look forward to getting a nice new one soon. Have you ever tried this? 

You Might Also Like

0 comments