Laura Mercier Undercover Pot

10:31


Laura Mercier Undercover Pot 

This was one of the little treasures I got in the New Year sales online, I cannot remember what I paid for it but I knew it was a bargain, basically the top section is a mini version of the secret camouflage and the bottom half is the famous setting powder, all in a handy little travel sized package.

I actually own the Secret Camouflage concealer kit and really like it but I had never tried the setting powder so I decided this would be a good way to test it out. I picked the second lightest shade available which was more of a yellow tone (SC-2). I do find that's the concealer in the Undercover pot is a lot creamier than the concealer in the Secret Camouflage so I find I end up using more than I need to. The powder is great very light weight and not cakey at all, I would definitely purchase the full size, I can see why it gets all the hype, I am currently not even half way through my huge Chanel loose powder but when it runs out I think this will be the next to replace it.

Have you tried either of these products?

You Might Also Like

0 comments