L'occitane Amande Gift Set

10:26


The giant Loccitane Amande gift set was one of my most desired Christmas presents, so I was very happy to get it from my brother, it contains the huge 500ml shower oil, a 30ml hand cream, the exfoliating soap, a 100ml tub of the Milk Concentrate and a mini sample of the supple oil, all for £48. 

The soap is one of my favourite soaps ever, it's a little harsh but I love that (steer clear if you are really sensitive) and has actual crushed almond shells inside which leave the skin so soft. The shower oil has one of the best scents I have ever ever smelt ever, I think this is probably my favourite shower product of all time now, the hand cream is hydrating but not greasy and doesn't leave residue, the milk concentrate is much the same and leaves your skin smelling amazing as does the supple oil which is my favourite after shower product of the range, it's a bit pricey but the scent really lingers and skin feels moisturised all day. Any time this set is available I highly recommend it and it's great value for money too.

You Might Also Like

0 comments