Take Away Beauty

17:05


I have had the opportunity to work away from home more recently and for a beauty addict who uses different products almost every day it was quite hard for me to decide what to take on my trips so I wanted to show you what I ended up with and why I picked these products.


I used the Muji beauty travel case with just one insert because it was big enough to fit everything but still compact enough to not take up too much space in my case.


So above I have decanted my favourite Redken All Soft shampoo and conditioner into muji squeeze tubes, so I have saved money on buying travel sizes and still get to use my favourite whilst I'm away. I also included a mini Bumble & Bumble Pret a Powder because the mini spray cans never last very long and the normal size are too big, a mini Percy & Reed No Oil Oil, Bumble & Bumble De Frizz because it's a perfect travel size, a tin of Bobby pins with some sore hair elastic a inside too and my Tresemme hair protector spray in a mini bottle. I decided to take my Flowerbomb shower gel and body lotion because I really need to start using up all my minis. I wanted to take a perfume I would want to wear every day so I picked the Zara White scent as it's inexpensive and compact.


For skincare I decanted my Simple Micellar water into a Mac bottle and my Bodyshop Chamomile Cleansing oil into a muji bottle, I took the small size Aesop cleanser and a sachet with the Tea Tree exfoliant. The muji skincare minis are so handy so I packed the timer and all-in-one serum, for moisturiser I chose the Grown Alchemist day cream because of the convenient packaging and the Kiehls Midnight Recovery. I wanted to take a mask too and I do have plenty of travel friendly sachets but I chose instead to take the full size Origins Retexturising Mask because it's such a great all rounder. Lastly for primers I chose the Laura Mercier original travel size and the & Other Stories Radiance Cream, I also took the Aesop facial hydrosol to set my make up.


Make up was the trickiest part so I chose a few all time favourites and a few multi taskers. For base I chose the most reliable of the bunch and a few different options for coverage, the Chanel Perfection Lumiere Velvet for everyday, the Vichy Dermablend for a full coverage and the Vichy Normaderm Bb cream for a more natural option, I chose my holy grail concealers Nars Radiant Creamy concealer and the Mac Pro Longwear. For face I chose my Nars pressed powder and the Nars palette to house bronzer and blusher options all in one, I also packed the Kevyn Aucoin Candlelight highlighter and Sculpting Powder. For eyes I took the Nars And God Created The Woman palette for a great neutral mix of mattes and shimmers, the Burberry Almond shadow for an easy everyday choice and dual purpose as a brow powder, Mac Teddy Liner and a sample size Nars Audacious Mascara. For brows I went with another holy grail the Hourglass Arch pencil and the Loreal Brow Artist gel and lastly lips, I went with nudes because they are my go-to Mac Blankety and Subculture liner and Maybelline Tantalising Taupe.

All of this fits perfectly into the muji beauty case which I found so handy, I took the insert out when I was there to have my make up by the mirror and my skincare and toiletries in the bathroom, it's really a great way to organise everything. How do you plan your products when you are away? 



You Might Also Like

0 comments