Huge H&M Beauty Haul

11:40

I recently popped into the H&M beauty department in the Oxford Circus branch to pick up a few bits, but since that I have also made an online order and had a huge shopping spree in the new Cardiff branch, I haven't had a chance to give everything a real trial yet but I wanted to show you what I got anyway and reviews will follow, almost everything I have tried has been great though and I highly recommend having a nosey when you are in London. 



Cashmere Haze Hamd Cream £2.99
Micelles Water £3.99
Intuition Perfume Oil £6.99
Revelation Solid Pefume £6.99
Pure Velvet Cream Blusher in Dusty Rose £6.99


Knot A Problem £7.99
Colour Essence Eye Cream in Chamers, Sirocco and Dauphine Truffle £4.99


Gently Does It wipes £1.99
Precision Sponge £1.99
Face Masks in Licorice and Sugar, Witch Hazel, Dragon Fruit and Coconut Water (not pictured) £1.99 each





Cover Up Concealer £4.99
Custom Concealer Trio £7.99
All Day Liquid Foundation £7.99
Pure Radiance Powder Blusher £6.99
Eye Colour Palette in Smoky Nudes £9.99
Lip Definer in Au Naturel £3.99
Cream Lip Colour in Peach Fuzz, Powder Puff and Sandstorm £7.99

Have you picked up anything from the line?














You Might Also Like

0 comments