Hourglass Ambient Edit

11:36



When I first saw previews of this palette I knew it had o be mine, there was no price confirmed by anyone but I decided I didn't care as I have been wanting to try the ambient lighting powders for months, but could never work out which one was for me and never dared spend the money just in case it was the wrong one. 

So it finally arrived on Space NK priced £65, pretty hefty price tag considering the amount of product actually in the palette, each section is just 1.4g (full size powders being 10g/£38, blushers 4.2g/£28 and bronzers 11g/£42) however I actually think palettes like these are a great way to try a bunch of products without having to splurge on the full size, for example here you have a choice between 2 setting powders, 2 blushers, a bronzer and a highlighter. If I think about the price divided by 6 (around £11) I would definitely purchase these singley if they were available for £11 so makes sense that the palette is actually pretty worth it overall.

As I said it contains 3 ambient lighting powders dim light (pinky undertone), diffused light (yellow undertone) and iridescent light (more like a highlight), 2 ambient lighting blushers mood exposure (natural mauve colour) and luminous flush (coral with gold) and one ambient lighting bronzer in luminous bronze light (a warm brown). I think the edit is great, I personally get use out of every single pan, I have used it every single day, I love the bronzer and highlight they are definitely my most used. 
The packaging is beautiful with a huge mirror, a bit of a nightmare to keep clean but other than that, great. I'm actually considering picking up another one as a back up instead of buying any full size one. I'm so glad I waited and didn't get any of the other trios as this is just perfect.

Have you tried it?

You Might Also Like

0 comments