Vaseline Healing Serum

21:33



I am a huge fan of the Vaseline Cocoa Radiant Body Butter so when I spotted this new serum in Boots a couple of months ago I thought it had to be great, turns out I was wrong. Well ok that sounds a bit harsh, I definitely still liked it, I used up every last drop but it was my own fault really, I completely prefer a butter over a lotion any day because I just love that deeply moisturised feeling and my skin drinks its up, I like to know that I have actually just put something on rather than see it vanish in seconds. So to be fair this is probably a great product it actually says it has 10x healing power, moisturises to repair and restore radiance to dry, dull skin with micro droplets of vaseline jelly.

"Our body serums contain the concentrated power or micro droplets of vaseline jelly wrapped with silky luxurious moisturisers to give you 10x deep healing power."

It contains pure cocoa butter to leave skin silky and smooth and is clinically proven. It really did leave my skin feeling smooth and soft but I just prefer something a little thicker, if you are a quick dry lotion gal then you will love this, the scent is delicious (as are the other 2) but if you are a butter lover then stick to the body butters.

Have you tried this? What did you think?

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. This sounds like a lovely and nourishing product! I'd love to try it <3

    Check out my Sephora giveaway!
    http://abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete