Superdrug Vitamin E Refreshing Toning Mist

20:12



I am a big fan of facial sprays, and I was reading a review of this recently and decided I should pick it up so here are my thoughts. I would say this is incredible value for money and the packaging is just a simple clear bottle with a secure lid, the only thing I would say is this is not a mist, its definitely more of a spray, not something I would use over make up because I think its a bit too wet. The scent is a gorgeous cocoa butter/ coconut which is really refreshing. This is instantly hydrating and actually leaves a soft moisturised feel on the skin as a cream does which is so strange but great at the same time. This is a lovely one to use to dampen beauty sponges because its so moisturising but its also great straight on the skin, first thing in the morning and last thing at night. Have you tried this? Or anything else from the range?


You Might Also Like

0 comments