& Other Stories Purchase

17:01




& Other Stories D-Ring Leather Shoulder Bag £79

I decided this year was going to be the year that I treated myself to all the long lasting items that I want in my wardrobe, so far I have bought myself an Acne wool scarf and this black leather shoulder bag. (Still left on the list are a black leather biker - I've spotted one in Zara, the Saint Laurent black shopper, the classic gold Michael Kors watch, a silver Pandora ring and Chanel flats). 

Anyway back to the bag, I had been after a classic black shoulder bag for ages, I wanted something that would just go with anything, looked chic but was still big enough to fit most of my daily essentials in. I actually went in with the intentions of buying the Leather Shoulder Bag (which is now on sale so I'm glad I didn't buy it full price) but I spotted this one and changed my mind last minute, I thought this was a bit more sleek and it still looked big enough.

I love it! It has a gold hardware D ring as the closure and one small zip pocket on the inside, the strap is extendable, I have it on the highest hole which brings me to the only bad thing about this bag, the extra bit of strap seems to stick out and there are no loops to keep it flat which has started to annoy me but other than that, it's perfect, the bag is structured but the leather is gorgeous, very easy to scratch though so I do have to be a bit precious with it. Also, I love the smell.

Have you bought any items that you hope to keep forever lately? 


You Might Also Like

0 comments