Origins Retexturizing Mask With Rose Clay

15:16



I picked this mask up a few months ago and I have had a really good test of it now so I thought it was about time to let you guys know what I thought. It is designed to give a deep cleanse and radiance and is aimed at all skin types. It contains Mediterranian rose clay, Canadian willow herb and jojoba beads which all help to gently deep clean the skin and exfoliate away any dead skin which is keeping the skin looking dull. I have got to say that I absolutely love this mask, it does everything it says it does which is pretty rare these days, I just apply a thin layer all over my face, leave it for 10 minutes and then add a little water and gently rub in circular motions to help the jojoba beads with the exfoliation, then rinse. I am left with unbelievably soft skin that is neither tight nor greasy and my pores really do look instantly reduced. I am so impressed with this and because you only need a thin layer I am sure this tube will last a while. The scent is not a traditional rose scent, it kind of reminds me of the Body Shop Blue Corn mask which I would say is a good drugstore alternative. I will definitely be repurchasing this when its gone, it's a great go to mask for us oily, porey (I know thats not a real word but you get my meaning) girls. Have you tried this or the Body Shop one?




You Might Also Like

0 comments