Nars Audacious Mascara

20:39



Last month some time I received this sample in one of my Space NK orders and I am actually pretty thankful that I did as I think I will treat myself to the full sized version when this is all gone.

The packaging is typical Nars, monochrome, rubberised, sleek, the wand is huge with rubber bristles and a slightly tapered end, the size of the wand does make it difficult to apply this for me (I have short lashes) as I really have to be careful not to poke myself in the eye or get any mascara on my eye lids, so I do have to have a bit of extra time to apply this really which means its not great for everyday (unless I actually get up on time for once) however, the end results are worth it. This mascara is super separating with slight hooked bristles to grab every individual lash no matter how small, it's blackest black and holds a curl in place too, I wouldn't say this is particularly volumising but after a few coats its plenty for me. I have been wearing this a lot since I received it and it has never transferred onto my eyelids or crumbled away, I think the formula is very long lasting which is great. There are very few mascaras that I feel are worth the splurge but this is definitely one of those.

Did you try this yet?

You Might Also Like

0 comments