Maybelline Master Sculpt Review

15:56




This is another little gem that I have and for a good few months now, well since it first launched really, but I have only just got round to sharing my thoughts so here they are…

Firstly the packaging, I personally think it's too bulky and could do with losing the brush and the bottom section and therefore halting the size, other than that its black and the writing hasn't scraped off yet so its not bad for a high street product. When I first swatch the contour shade it looked quite warm but once its on the face it is actually a perfect contour shade, I was really impressed, its actually pretty close to my Kevyn Aucoin Sculpting Powder in shade, of course its not a buttery soft and the pigment isn't as amazing but still I think the pigment of this is great for the price, it's not powdery or cakey at all. The highlight shade is also similar in shade to the Kevyn Aucoin Candlelight, but it is definitely not as intense on the skin, I get most use out of the contour side but this would definitely be handy for overnight stays etc. Overall I think this is a great little high street package which holds up well and its super handy to have both contour and highlight in the same kit unlike the Kevyn Aucoin, great value for money too. Have you tried it?

You Might Also Like

0 comments