Burberry Beauty Eye Colour Cream in Mink & Eye Definer in Midnight Ash

13:06




Burberry Eye Colour Cream in Mink No.102 (£25).

This is a very soft cream, almost mousse texture which is super easy to apply with both fingers or a brush, it blends perfectly and is buildable for a deeper, more intense colour. This shade is a soft metallic taupe/ medium brown, very natural and easy to wear in the day, I have been using it non stop, but it's also great for a heavy evening look as it layers up well even with powders. This lasts really well too, considering it is a creamy product I thought it would wear off quickly but it lasts all day even without a primer. I wish they did a few more natural shades because I would definitely order some more, I think I might try the grey one next.

Burberry Eye Definer in Midnight Ash No.3 (£15.50).

This is a lovely soft pencil which doesn't tug or scratch at all, applies perfectly with one swipe and blends out really nicely for a smokey sultry look. I feel like you do get a lot of product for your money with the Burberry liners because they are huge and you can feel the quality too. This shade is so pretty and so unique, it's a cool toned dark brown, almost black with teeny tiny gold glitters which give a gorgeous metallic look. I have not inserted swatches because they did not do it justic but there are some great ones on Google if you are interested.

Have you tried either of these? I am so impressed with almost everything I try from Burberry Beauty and I can't wait to try more now.





You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I love Burberry make-up! It's so nice to be able to treat yourself to high end products. Love the colour of the eye cream such a wearable shade.

    http://abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete