Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation

13:44



"For up to 16 hours, Healthy glow and flawless complexion, hydrated and luminous skin."

I was always put off buying this foundation despite its constantly amazing reviews, I think mainly because the reviews were always from people with very different skin types than me which made me think that it could never really work for me, the words 'glow' and 'luminous' generally aren't very appealing to an oily girl like me. Recently though, Boots had another 3 for 2 event and I decided to pick it up as it would be free anyway, I love testing foundations and concealers the most, I'm always on the hunt for THE BEST one ever so one more to test? why not?

It has a soft floral scent much like the Chanel products' scent, it also has a similar finish to the Chanel Perfection Lumiere Velvet foundation and reminds me slightly of the Dior Skin Star Foundation too, the finish is demi matte and lets the natural skin shine through, it is dry to the touch, very easy to apply and blend and has a very even finish too. The coverage is medium but buildable to full year it still feels pretty lightweight on the skin which makes it a really nice base for Spring and Summer.

I'm really glad I picked this up and if you are oily like me, don't be afraid of the 'luminous' label, luminous definitely does not means shiny here. Have you tried this already?

You Might Also Like

0 comments