August Favourites

19:55


I have been loving this so much, the scent is out of this world, very sweet but thats just how I like it, it;s on my repurchase list already.

Also been loving this to help keep the scent on my skin a little longer, it is also hydrating instantly.

This was suggested to me by the sales assistant and I've been loving, it has the broken shells inside which exfoliate and leave the skin feeling super smooth, its nearly all gone now.

I have been using this all month, I love the champagne highlighter and since I have been obsessing over the strobing trend I have used it every day.

Another scent I picked up from Zara on a whim and fell in love with, very floral with notes of freesia, jasmine and lychee.

6. Topshop Glow 
I found this randomly and got it for a bargain, its a bronzing highlighter which is great underneath foundation to give a healthy colour and glow.

A perfect every day shade which can be built up, it also has just the right amount of sheen to make the skin look healthy and not too flat.

What were your favourites this month?







You Might Also Like

0 comments