The Organic Pharmacy Elle Freebies

12:06



I had never heard of The Organic Pharmacy before but I was pleased to receive this little travel set in this months ELLE magazine, I've been giving it a try and I really like everything.

It comes with a 5ml Double Rose Rejuvenating Face Cream (full size 50ml/ £39.95) which feels refreshing and tightening, the skin feels instantly soft and it dries in straight away which is great for make up application. There is also a 10ml Rose Facial Cleansing Gel (full size 100ml/ £45.96) skin feels ultra clean and tight after using this, they recommend that you use a muslin cloth but I haven' teen using one with this and yet my skin still feels super soft afterwards. Lastly there is a 5ml Antioxidant Lip Balm (full price £14.40) which is my favourite of the three, it is a very thin gel which has a matte finish but leaves a slight film on the lips for a good few hours after.

The whole range has a really light natural rose scent, I am not usually a fan of rose scented products but this is really soft and refreshing, very non offensive. I think this range is pretty pricey and even though the products seem to be really nice I not sure if they are quite worth the price tag, having said that I would definitely purchase the full size lip balm.

Have you tried anything from this brand? Or did you pick up this months ELLE?



You Might Also Like

0 comments