Rimmel BB Cream Matte

21:39



This is only the second BB cream that I have tried but I must say I've got to be on a roll because I have loved both of them, here are my thoughts on this one.

Firstly I have to mention the packaging isn't that great, it is a tube which is good for quantity control but the product is a bit too thin and therefore does create a bit of a mess around the cap. Application is great, really easy to blend and doesn't settle into fine lines or pores which is great because I find that sometimes those bases aimed at oily skin have a fine powder finish which seems to highlight pores, none of that here. It applies equally well with a brush or sponge but I prefer a sponge as it gives a slightly more natural finish. The coverage of this is great I would say medium but it can be built up in areas as it doesn't feel heavy on the skin at all. I wouldn't say this was an overly 'matte' product, it kind of reminds me of the Chanel Perfection Lumiere Velvet in that it mattifies but still leaves a subtle natural glow. This doesn't seem to break down at all during the day and doesn't cake either, I do find the oils sneaking their way through around that half way point but a quick dab with a sponge and everything is under control again.

I am so impressed with this I have been using it all month, have you tried it?

You Might Also Like

0 comments