May Favourites

08:00


Ren Rosa Centifolia Express Make Up Remover
I used this so much this month that I just had to repurchase, it's so effective but so gentle at the same time, doesn't leave a film on the skin and feels super moisturising.

Tea Tree Water
I recently reintroduced this old favourite, I don't know how I've been without it, it's really refreshing, helps with blemishes and hydrates at the same time. 

Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer 
I've been getting the most use out of this concealer this month, it's such a great all rounder.

Ben Nye Luxury Powder in Cameo
I have used this every single day since I got it, it's so fine and lightweight perfect for the summer months, not the most practical packaging but it's fine once you are used to it.

Mac Buff Blusher
I picked this up last month as a replacement for the Nars Doucer that I could never find and I've been loving it, it's very soft and natural because it's quite sheer on application.

Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation
I had been avoiding picking this up because I have naturally oily skin so I usually go for mattifying foundations but I'm really glad I got it in the end, I've been getting loads of use out of it and the coverage is great without looking heavy.

Mac Fleshpot Lipstick
Still a favourite, I love this, this is definitely my new favourite Mac shade, goes so well with everything, ombres really well with my favourite lip liners and looks great with a bit of bronzer.

Colab Dry Shampoo
I picked this up after hearing great things about it, and I've got to agree, I love the scent and it's really lightweight unlike the usual powdery cakey ones.

Burberry Shadow in Almond
I saved the best until last, I have fallen in love with this, it is such a perfect shade, looks good as a light wash or layered for a smokey eye and I can also use it for my brows and contour too.


You Might Also Like

0 comments