Mac Etcetera Dupe

18:17



Everyone loves a good dupe so I thought I'd share my latest find with you... Recently I picked up MACs Prolongwear Lip Pencil in 'Etcetera' (£15) on a whim (it's a rich nudey brown shade with a slight orange undertone) and when I got home I realised I already had a lip liner which was practically identical, the Kiko Smart Lip Pencil in No. 700 (£2.50), of course the Mac one is slightly softer and Staines the lips for slightly longer but the Kiko one is a 6th of the price, quite a difference. So if you were considering picking the Mac one up I'd definitely pop into a Kiko store before you hand over the cash. It is also worth noting that these liners match perfectly with Rimmels Moisture Renew Lipstick shade 700 Nude Delight.

Have you found any great dupes lately?

You Might Also Like

0 comments