Kevyn Aucoin The Celestial Powder in Candlelight

08:00




I've been obsessed with my Benefit High Beam liquid highlighter lately but with my weird skin type I can only really use it when I'm using other cream products (or I can layer it straight on top of my foundation) and because Summer seems to be here (kind of) I wanted to get a light natural looking powder highlight. I have one from Sleek in the Contour Kit and the Bourjois Java Rice Powder which I still love but I wanted to try out the famous Candlelight, so I did.

This comes in a very small sleek compact with a mirror so it's perfect for handbags, it is a soft Ivory shade that looks almost matte in the pan but leaves a lovely satin sheen on the skin with no glitter or shimmer at all, it's a super soft powder which is easy to apply (I have been using the Real Techniques Setting Brush, a fan brush or my ring finger and they all work equally well), it never seems to look too much, just natural and glowing not sweaty or shiny. 

I love this, have you tried it?



You Might Also Like

0 comments