Handbag Beauty Edit

08:00




I've had the same few bits in my bag for the last few months now and I think I'm finally down to the bare essentials for day to day touch ups, here's what I carry around with me on a daily basis.

- A couple of tools, a nail file, mini tweezers, some grips and a spare hair tie.
- Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer, mess free application and great coverage.
- Kevyn Aucoin Creamy Duo #2, quick, easy and doubles up for lips and cheeks.
- Anastasia Brow Wiz, perfect if they need a quick touch up.
- Chanel Les Beiges Powder, layers up without caking and comes with its own brush.
- Korres Jasmine Lip Butter, smells sweet, hydrating and has a soft hint of colour.
- Tom Ford Nude Vanille, a perfect nude that goes with all looks.
- NYX Butter Gloss Creme Brûlée, sweet smelling, not sticky and a nice natural shade.
- Aesop Ressurection Rinse Free Handwash, refreshing and non drying, great for on the go.
- & Other Stories Punk Bouquet Hand Cream, smells gorgeous and is intensly moisturising.

What are your handbag staples?

You Might Also Like

0 comments