Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer

16:59





After hearing all the hype about this concealer and how it was so similar to the Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer, and some had even said its replaced the Nars altogether, I had to buy it and thought it was about time I shared my thoughts.

After using it for around 3 weeks (on and off because I couldn't quite get on with it) I can safely say that  it's actually nothing like the Nars in my opinion, the Nars is exactly what is says 'radiant & creamy', this one is creamy when first applied but once set it's much more of a powder finish. I found this tends to set quite quickly too, much like the Mac Prolongwear and it also has the same kind of strong scent as the Mac. This is a very brightening concealer so I do like that for under my eyes but because of the semi powder finish I find it does seem to settle in fine lines on me, contrary to almost every other review I have read which is strange. I would say the coverage is on the high end of medium but again Nars beats it there too, I do however love the applicator which makes it really easy and smooth to apply. So to sum up, I wouldn't say this was a bad concealer by any means and it doesn't actually work out much cheaper than the Nars when you look at quantity versus price (this has less in the tube) so I will definitely be sticking to he Nars in the future.

Hope this review as helpful for you guys and just a reminder that this is just my opinion about how it worked for my skin type. What did you think of this concealer?


You Might Also Like

0 comments