April Favourites

20:57


Benefit High Beam
An old favourite that I haven't used for ages and I fallen in love with it again, it gives a natural sheen but doesn't make me look oily.

Vichy Dermablend Foundation
I have been getting a lot of use out of this for highlighting when I have fake tanned, it has such a high coverage that there is no need for concealer which is always a good thing.

MUA Blush Perfection Cream Blusher in 'Blossom'
This is a perfect natural nude blush for my fair skin tone in a soft blendable cream form and only £1.99.

L'oreal Brow Artist Genius Kit
I didn't get along too well with the wax but the powder in this kit is a perfect ashy brown shade and has great colour payoff with no fall out.

Bare Minerals Marvellous Moxie Liner 'Thrilled'
I have been using this smudged all over the lips this month, it's a great 'my lips but better' shade.

Lanolips Rose Lip Ointment
A lovely natural lip cream which is moisturising and glossy but not sticky, it smells amazing too.

Aesop Amazing Cleanser & Tea Tree Leaf Exfoliator
I have been obsessed with this duo ever since I got them, I have done a full review.

Chanel Card Holder
This has taken its place as my new favourite purse, it fits all my cards, notes, change, vouchers everything and it's so much quicker to switch bags because I don't have to switch purses too now.

You Might Also Like

0 comments