The New, The Old & The Lovely: Perfume

11:32


The New, Diptyque Vetyverio 
This is the only Diptyque perfume that I own but I am so glad I decided to buy it, I can even attempt to describe it but I know it is a lovely fresh scent. The notes are vetiver, rose, mandarin, grapefruit, lemon, bergamot, Ylang Ylang, geranium, carrot seed, nutmeg, clove, dry cedar and musk.

The Old, Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb
This is my favourite perfume of all time, I love sweet perfumes and this one is sweet and powdery but feminine and grown up at the same time, again I cannot describe it but the notes are bergamot, green tea, sambac Jasmine, Centifolia rose, freesia, cattleya orchid, musk and patchouli.

The Lovely, Thierry Mugler Alien
The most long lasting perfume I own, and one of the most expensive luxurious smelling too, one spray lasts all day literally, it's amazing. Notes: sambac Jasmine, white Amber, caramel, cashmere.

*all notes have been copied from the Fragrantica website.

You Might Also Like

0 comments