March Favourites

16:59


1. Loreal Infallible 24hr Matte Foundation
I have done a full review of this, I've been loving it all month, great coverage, great lasting power and a matte finish which still lets a glow through.

2. Mac Pro Longwear Concealer
I've been loving this for a few months now, it's just great coverage, I love it for under eyes but I covers blemishes aswell. I love that it's such a thin texture.

3. Mac Mineralise Skin Finish Natural
I've been using this every day this month, I love that it's lightweight but still sets everything in place and it lets the natural skin show through somehow.

4. Jouer Anti Blemish Matte Primer
I don't think this has any amazing anti blemish properties however it does seriously help with keeping the shine at bay and I've been using it with the new Loreal Foundation all month and they work really well together.

5. Mac Fleshpot Lipstick
Slowly taking the place from my Creme Cup as my favourite Mac Lipstick, this is such a perfect matte nude, I love it for ombre lips, I love it by itself, it looks great with bronzer, I can't say enough good stuff about it.

6. Charlotte Tilbury Lipcheat in Pillow Talk + Tom Ford Nude Vanille Lipstick
The lip combo of the month, Pillow Talk all around the lip and filled in leaving just the very centre bare and then filling that in with Nude Vanille.

7.  Burberry Eyebrow Definer in Sepia
I really didn't like this when I first tried it, it seemed to just take a bit too long and I much preferred the Hourglass version, sadly my Hourglass Arch has since run out and I had no choice but to learn to love this, I have a slightly new brow routine which is a lot quicker and this seems to work really well for me now, it could do with a bit more pigment but I'm using it every day at the moment anyway.

8. Zara Black Perfume
I first bought the roller ball version of this but that wasn't enough, I fell in love with it so I had to buy the spray version too. I cannot describe the scent but all Zara scents are great.

You Might Also Like

0 comments