Jouer Anti Blemish Matte Primer

20:49


Jouer Anti Blemish Matte Primer (£29/ 30ml).


I have been using this primer for a good few months now so I have a full opinion of it and can share it with you guys. I had really high hopes for this primer as my blemishes are the bain of my life and something (anything) to help get rid of them gives me hope. Unfortunately I was dissatisfied because I didn't really feel like it helped my skin at all, it contains salicylic acid which is supposed to aid acne but I really haven't noticed any changes, there maybe be small improvements but nothing that I have been able to note which is such a shame. This did however help control my oiliness during the day which was great. Also the packaging is great as it is a hygienic tube and it's very sleek white and gold (sad note: the gold writing scrapes off).

Maybe this primer is better for preventing breakouts as opposed to curing them? Have you tried it? How did it work for you?

You Might Also Like

0 comments