Givenchy Nail Lacquer

19:32



A good friend of mine gifted this to me ages ago and I realised I hadn't actually spoken about it so I just thought I'd share a few thoughts today. So this is one of the Givenchy Nail Lacquers in the shade 18 Rose Poudre (£16.50/ 10ml) which is a lovely deep raspberry shade great for the transition period from winter to spring. The packaging is beautiful, with silver detailing and faux leather embossed logo and that typical double lid that all high end nail polishes have. The brush is a flat brush which I love, they are the best kind in my opinion as you can cover the whole nail with just two swipes. Lastly as for the formula its is smooth and easy to apply, this particular colour is actually opaque so I can get away with just one coat but I'm sure the lighter shades will need a couple of coats, this lasts for around four days without chipping as long as I use a top coat, if not only about two days, so I would definitely recommend a top coat. Have you tried these?

You Might Also Like

0 comments