A Little Haul

16:59


I recently got a little bonus from work so I decided to pick up a few bits that were on my wanted list.

So, I decided to buy the Chanel Les Bieges Powder finally, I was debating between this and the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder but I decided to go for this for now and maybe I might be cheeky next month and pick up the Hourglass one. I picked up the new Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer too because my Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer was running seriously low so I thought I would get that instead of repurchasing but then Space NK had their £10 off offer so I thought I should do my repurchases any way so I ordered another Nars concealer and another Kiehls Creamy Eye Treatment because that has also just finished. Lastly I went to Aesop and picked up the Amazing Face Cleanser and the Tea Tree Leaf Facial Exfoliant which I'm so happy about because I have wanted them for so long. I also picked up the Chanel Nail Polish Remover because I haven't had it for ages and I love it, and the new Collection Eyes Uncovered Nude Palette but I forgot to put them in the photo. I will be reviewing all of these products so keep your eyes peeled.

You Might Also Like

0 comments