The New, The Old & The Lovely: Lipstick

18:28


I decided I wanted to start doing a few series' on my blog and I'm going to start off with this one. The new, the old and the lovely is my version of the good, the bad and the ugly, each time I will pick a category, this time its Lipstick and I will share a new favourite, an old favourite and one that I love for one reason or another.


The New, Mac Fleshpot
This is the newest addition to my Mac lippy collection and I've been loving it, it's a perfect almost matte nude for pale skin tones and it's been working really well with my darker liners for that Pamela Anderson look that I've been going for a lot lately.

The Old, Mac Creme Cup
My old faithful, I've gone through 2 or 3 of these in my Mac lifetime which speaks for itself really but the reason I love this one is because even though it is more of a pink than a nude, it still goes with every look and every outfit and just everything, it's so wearable and an easy way to add a bit of colour to a pasty face.

The Lovely, Tom Ford Nude Vanille
The special one, mainly because it's so luxurious, the packaging is one of a kind and looks gorgeous on the dressing table, I would go as far as to say that these even beat the Chanel packaging (gasp). The shade though is also perfect, it's a very light peachy nude which again goes with everything.

Do you love any of these too?

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Tom Ford just gets it spot on!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mac Creme Cup looks like such a cute, easy to wear colour! I will definitely need to check it out on my next shopping trip :)

    Rachel | Beauty & The Bird

    ReplyDelete