The Dream Team

07:00


As I have said in previous posts I have been loving lip liner and the whole Ombre Lip trend for a while now and I've got a new combo that I've been wearing a lot recently... The Tom Ford Lip Color in Nude Vanille (£37) and the Bobbi Brown Lip Pencil in Pale Mauve (£16). I have been lining the outer edge of my lips (not over lining just following the line of my natural lips) and then filling in the outer corners with the liner too, I then add the lipstick just to the centre of my lips and blend the colour out to the edges to get the most natural look. The liner is a nice pale plum shade, a sort of my lips but better but ever so slightly darker and the lipstick is a very opaque peachy nude so together they create a perfect ombre lip without looking too 90's. What's your favourite lip combo at the moment?

You Might Also Like

0 comments