Maybelline Color Tattoo Leather Effect

07:00



Maybelline Color Tattoo Leather Effect 'Creamy Beige' (£4.99)

I have been loving this recently so I wanted to just share a few thoughts for you guys. This is a cream gel eye shadow which can be used as a base for a full eye look or on its own, I have been using it on its own as you can easily build up layers to get more depth, I apply it with my ring finger and just add more at the outer corners to build up the colour. This shade looks like a chocolatey brown in the pot but it translates to a warmer bronze/ terracotta shade on the skin, it has tiny little shimmers but they are barely noticeable when applied which is great for day time wear. This is a crease proof formula and is very long wearing which doesn't smudge or move around during the day either. I think these are great value for money and a really good alternative to the Mac Paint Pots, I just wish there were some more mattes and neutrals in the range.

Have you tried these?

You Might Also Like

0 comments