L'oreal Paris Infallible 24hr Matte Foundation

07:00


L'oreal Paris Infallible 24hr Matte (35ml/ £6.99)

"L'oreal Paris make up designers have developed a new matte finish, lightweight, non cakey, 24 hour matte perfection. Texture: medium, coverage: high, shine control, smooth onto skin in circular motions for flawless looking coverage."

This foundation has great full coverage with just one layer, I only needed to add concealer around my eye area, it has a nice matte finish which still somehow lets a little natural glow through, I just dusted a little powder on my Tzone and I was good to go. It stays matte for around 6 hours on me and afterwards had a bit more of a dewy finish, but still not greasy or oily, the coverage however lasted for over 8 hours I didn't have to touch up at all, I didn't even add powder as the dew was totally liveable. This didn't sit in my pores or fine lines and even though instructed to use fingers for best results I still found my damp sponge gave the best finish as always. This foundation boasts that it is lightweight but I could definitely feel the product on my skin which wasn't great but the finish and lasting power made it worth it. The packaging is a clear tube which is great for being able to see when you are nearly done and also for hygiene and control purposes, the only fault I would say is of course the shade range but other than that I am throroughly impressed with this foundation.

Have you tried this yet?







You Might Also Like

0 comments