Grown Alchemist Mini Haul

07:00




I have been seeing Grown Alchemist products popping up everywhere recently and I've become so interested in the brand, it originates from Australia and is a all natural brand with the slogan "HEALTHY SKINCARE NO lauryl sulphate, glycols, petrochemicals, artificial fragrance, animal derivatives, T.E.A, D.E.A, synthetic colours, silicones, parabens. Made with bio active certified organic ingredients." printed on every product. The packaging is all very sleek either black or cream which really reminds me of the Aesop packaging which I love.

I decided to pick up one of their kits so I could try a few different products, I went for the Amenity Kit (£19) which contains the Hydra Repair Day Cream, Camellia & Geranium Blossom (12ml), the Hand Cream, Vanilla & Orange Peel (20ml) and the Lip Balm, Watermelon & Vanilla (12ml). The lip balm is full sized and would cost £14 separately, the full sized day cream is £24 for 65ml and the hand cream is usually £9 for the 20ml tube or £14 for the 65ml, so the value for money is great considering just 2 of the products would cost £23 separately. I will be reviewing these products soon.

Have you tried anything from the range?


You Might Also Like

0 comments