First Piece of Chanel

15:02








Chanel Classic Cardholder in Black Caviar Leather with Gold Hardware £245.

As a girl, I of course love anything Chanel, and I would love to own a J12 or a 2.55 but at the moment I definitely cannot afford anything that extravangant, however I had been contemplating getting the classic card holder but talked myself out of it a bunch of times. I then found out I would be getting a bonus from work, so I decided I would get it anyway as a treat for myself because work has been really crazy lately and I really thought I deserve a treat so why not.

I had a card holder from Prada that I picked up in Bicester Village (a discount designer outlet) for my birthday 2 years ago and I used it every day and really got my money's worth so I plan to do the same with this one. This is the Classic Black Caviar Leather Cardholder, this also comes in Lambskin Leather but the caviar is more durable and long lasting so I decided on that instead. This has gold hardware which I always prefer for everything and the logo is just small and understated which is perfect for me. This has a popper opening with one large pocket and one card slot pocket and I use this as my entire wallet now, I keep all my cards in the thin card pocket at the front and then any cash, vouchers and recipets in the bigger pocket and everything fits perfectly. Even if I swap this one for my bigger one if I need to or if you are contemplating getting this and think it's not big enough, this would be great for using with clutches in the evening. 

I bought this from the Chanel boutique on New Bond Street and the service was impeccable as you might expect, everything was 1st class, no over the counter payments here... I was taken to a seperate office for my payments (even when purchasing my beauty bits) which was a nice touch. The packaging and wrapping is also gorgeous, a typical black bag with the White ribbon and the white camellia flower, then inside and all black box wrapped in more ribbon and another camellia and the actual cardholder comes in a velvet dust pocket for protection when not in use.

I know to some this seems extravagant but I didn't buy this on a whim and I always work hard and save for any expensive items that I buy because that is just what I prefer to spend my money on at this time in my life. This was just a review to show anyone who might be looking into buying any Chanel items. 






You Might Also Like

0 comments