February Favourites

07:00


I wanted to get my February favourites up early this month as I was so late last month, it wasn't hard to pick because my routine has been pretty much the same all month, a few new launches and a few old favourites too.


1. Benefit Roller Lash Mascara
I have been loving this mascara this month since I received my sample in Elle Magazine, it separates well and holds a curl for a good amount of time, great for a daytime look. If you would like to know more I have done a full review of this too.

2. Nars All Day Weightless Luminous Foundation
Another new release that I have been trying out this month, it's a full coverage foundation with a very thin consistency and a powder finish which I love, I don't think it's made it to holy grail status purely because I love my Chanel Perfection Lumiere Velvet which is very similar. I have also done a full review on this.

3. Contour Brush
I found this on eBay for around £3 and I love it, it's really densely packed but very soft so it's really easy to work with, so happy with it since I was planning on getting the Real Technique Bold Metals.

4. Diptyque Vetyverio
I had been wanting this for months and I finally picked it up when I got a voucher for my birthday. I'm terrible at describing scents but it is described as a woody scent with notes of Javanese and Haitian vetiver, Turkish rose and grapefruit. The scent stay on the skin for a good while, not that I can smell it on myself but others can.

5. Sleek Contour Kit
The powder in this is ever so slightly warmer than my Kevyn Aucoin Scultping powder which has been really working for my washed out complexion recently, and even though it is a powder product it's really easy to blend away to a natural finish.

6. Mac Prolongwear Concealer
An old faithful which I have been loving under my eyes, such full coverage but so light on the skin and the coverage lasts all day.

7. Benefit Bluff Dust
I don't think this is actually available to buy anymore which is a shame but I have been really obsessing over the Ben Nye powders this month and can't seem to find them anywhere so I shopped my stash and found this oldy which has been working really well at disguising my deep set eyes, applied with a very light hand of course.

8. Maybelline Color Tattoo Leather Effect 'Creamy Beige'
I picked this up while on the hunt for some more matte cream eye shadows and I've really been enjoying it, it's a light bronze shade once on the skin while can be worn alone for daytime or really built up for the night.

Are any of these your favourites?

You Might Also Like

0 comments