Top 10 of 2014, The Skincare

12:14


La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo [+]
Ever since I discovered this amazing tube of goodness I have been obsessed with it, I use it almost every day, it is great at helping problem skin and diminishing the look of residual scarring, plus I can use it as a moisturiser by itself too so it saves me time in my skincare routine.

Bodyshop Seaweed Moisturiser
This is the perfect moisturiser for oily skin types, its an almost gel formula which is really cooling on the skin and it dries matte so its the perfect base for make up.

Kiehls Creamy Eye Treatment
After reading so much about this at the beginning of 2014 I went out and got myself a pot, and fell in love straight away, I have used this consistently throughout the year mainly at night time as it is quite a thick consistency but it warms up and melts on contact with the skin. It is one of the most hydrating eye creams I have tried.

& Other Stories Punk Bouquet Lotion
I discovered this around half way throughout the year and have become obsessed with it, I think I've gone through 2 or 3 pots now. Its not really the lotion itself that I love, as usually I prefer body lotions to be thicker, its the scent, I love the entire range.

La Roche Posay Thermal Spring Water
I started the year using the Avene Thermal Spring Water but once I tried the La Roche Posay version i much preferred it, the spray is much more fine and not as wet if that makes sense. This is really nice to use in the summer to cool down but I have also been using it to dampen my beauty sponge which works really well.

Bodyshop Honey & Oat Mask
My absolute favourite mask, supposed to be a 3 in 1, cleanser exfoliator and moisturiser, it doesn't really exfoliate in my experience as the oats are too soft but it cleanses really well and leaves skin soft and hydrated all while smelling amazing too.

Korres Jasmine Lip Butter
Definitely my most used lip balm of the year, very moisturising but not sticky at all, lasts a long time and smells sweet but not too overpowering, definitely going to be repurchasing this when its finished.

Redken All Soft Shampoo & Conditioner
I started using these half way throughout the year after getting a recommendation from my hairdresser, and all I can say is that they do exactly what it says on the tin. They have made my hair so soft and shiny and you really only need a bit of each which makes them not as expensive as you would think.

Garnier Micellar Water
This is my most used make up remover of the year, its really great at removing the bulk of make up when you are not using an oil or balm, it doesn't dry out or strip the skin at all and its amazing value for money too.

Bodyshop Camomile Cleansing Oil
I have repurchased this 3 times now, its the best value for money, quality oil cleanser I have seen, there are still plenty on my 'to try' list, but this one does it all,  removes every trace of make up doesn't leave the skin oily or dry, just moisturised and clean, perfect.

You Might Also Like

0 comments