Top 10 of 2014, The Makeup

12:49


Chanel Perfection Lumiere Velvet
This was surely my most used foundation of 2014, I actually have 2 bottles in two different shades, one for winter and one for summer, its a perfect formula for both as its a matte (summer) and luminous (winter) finish, it also has great coverage considering the thin consistency, has a light feel on the skin and is easy to apply and blend.

Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer
I think this was my concealer discovery of the year, but honourable mention goes to the Maybelline Eraser Eye for the drugstore. This is a full coverage but creamy and easy to blend concealer that comes in a great variety of shades and works equally well on blemishes and dark circles.

Bourjois Bronzing Primer
I went through around 3 or 4 of these in the year, I fell in love with this product, it gives such a natural glowy tan to my fair skin and is really quick and easy to use, I have recently started using the Chanel Soliel Tan De Chanel, which is the high end equivalent and I think I might actually love it more.

Soap & Glory One Heck Of A Blot
I haven't repurchased this yet so its not pictured above but anyway, I think it was my favourite and most  used of the year (I finished the hole thing) very sheer and finely milled but still able to stop the oil coming through without feeling heavy or cakey on the skin.

Topshop Blush in Afternoon Tea
This has to be my most used blush of the year, its a cream to powder formula so works really well on my oily skin and its the perfect shade for all year round, a typical rosy pink.

Kevyn Aucoin Creamy Duo 4
I mainly used this in the summer, the highlighter is perfect for a natural glow and the sculpting shade is a quick and easy way of achieving cheek bones. Well worth the money.

Naked Basics Palette
I have hit pan on 2 of the shades, I was obsessed with Foxy and Naked 2 for my lids and Naked 2 and Faint for my brows, such perfect shades and so easy to use, creamy and blendable great for a beginner like me.

Rimmel Scandaleyes Mascara
I have been in love with this mascara for a few years now and last year was no different, I used this more than any other. It gives great volume and hold a curl well and thats all I ask for.

Hourglass Arch 
Out of all the brow products I tried in 2014 this was my favourite by far, the best colour match for me, the easiest and quickest application for me considering I have a lot of gaps to fill.

Tom Ford Nude Vanille Lipstick
I spent so much on this lipstick I made sure it was my most used one of the year, it wasn't hard using it every day though considering it is a perfect peachy nude which goes with any make up and looks good or both pale and tanned skin.

Were you obsessed with any of these products in 2014?

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hello! I just wanted to say that I enjoy reading your blog. Your pictures are very clear and very nice. Also, I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Awards :) http://thegirlwhoholdsthekey.blogspot.com/2015/02/versatile-blogger-awards.html

    ReplyDelete