Nars Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturiser

07:00


Nars Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturiser SPF 30 (£29/ 50ml).


I recently picked this up because I had heard about it a lot and thought it was about time I owned a tinted moisturiser, I was a bit scared to be honest because I didn't know wether I would like it or if the coverage would be enough for me but I actually love it so I thought I should do a review to tell you why.

Firstly, it comes in a tube which is both handy and hygienic, and it means you can get every last bit of product out too. This is a cream product which is really soft and lightweight on the skin, it gives a light to medium coverage as it is buildable but can also be sheered out. The finish is dewy and healthy looking but tacky to the touch so oily skin types will want to set it with a powder, I do find that because of the consistency and finish that it does move around somewhat during the day but nothing crazy. On my skin it lasts for around 4-6 hours but on a dry skin type it would be longer for sure. This also has a really nice soft fruity scent and SPF 30.

I'm really loving this so far and I can see me wearing it throughout spring and summer, have you tried it before?





You Might Also Like

0 comments