Kiehl's Blue Astringent Herbal Lotion

07:00


Kiehls Blue Astringent Herbal Lotion (250ml/ £16.50)

"This unique formulation has been created for use after shaving or on oily prone areas."


As I have blemish prone skin I love it when I find something that really helps so I thought I'd share my thoughts about this today. Now I do not use this everyday as it is really strong and very drying on the skin (it doesn't cause dry patches or flaking, just a dry tight feeling) but it is great for very angry spots or problem areas. I wouldn't apply this to my whole face, just where it is needed and it then dries up that area while soothing and preventing any further breakouts. A little goes a really long way with this and even though it smells really strong it is gentle on the skin, doesn't sting or cause irritation at all like a lot of drug store brands tend to do. I recommend this to those who suffer with bad blemishes, hormonal breakouts and generally oily skin, it is well worth the money in my book.

Have you tried it?

You Might Also Like

0 comments