Empties: Hair & Body

07:00


I thought I'd split my empties into categories from now on (if there are loads) because it's quite hard to keep these type of posts short and sweet, hopefully this will work out a bit better, so this is the Hair & Body category and Make Up & Skincare will be up soon.



VO5 Give Me Texture
I bought this in hope it might be a drugstore dupe for the famous Oribe dry texturising spray and to be fair it did a pretty good job, it wasn't sticky and brushed straight out but I think it would work best on shorter hair.

Label M Sea Salt Spray
I really liked this, I love the smell, it gives a sort of tousled look but it works best in wet hair before drying because it leaves dry hair a bit sticky.

H&M Vanilla Sweets Body Splash
Not much to say apart from that it smelt good.

& Other Stories Punk Bouquet Bodywash and Body Soufflé 
This range smells so good, it's my favourite, I think I've tried almost everything, I love the hand cream and this soufflé was amazing too.

Redken All Soft Shampoo & Conditioner
This range does exactly what it says on the tin, super soft hair, a little fly away but so shiny and healthy looking. Totally worth every penny, already on the next bottles.

Nivea Powder Deoderant
Boring I know but it smelt nice and worked well.

Vaseline Cocoa Radiant Spray & Go Body Moisturiser
I love these, such a good idea and still such a good moisturiser, I hate thin watery body creams usually but this one still feels moisturising and dries in quickly.


You Might Also Like

0 comments