Avène Eau Thermale Micellar Lotion

07:00



Avene Micellar Lotion (£13/ 200ml)

I can't believe I have never reviewed this. It's the best Micellar water that I have tried so I can't believe it's taken me this long to talk about it, I'm sure I have mentioned it in favourites and empties before but just a few words on why I love it. Firstly obviously it cleans of all my make up perfectly and quickly, even my eye and lip make up but secondly and most importantly it is so gentle, not drying at all and once everything is removed the skin looks fresh and feels soft and smooth, there's no struggling to move the muscles in your face etc. I then just clean my face with my normal cleanser and continue the rest of my skincare routine. This is a bit more pricey than other cleansing waters but you can feel the difference in quality, I like this for night time especially, it smells great too.


You Might Also Like

0 comments